The Sensit P6420-57/61 is a pressure transducer having a two wire, 4-20mA output. It is available in standard ranges from 5 bar to 50 bar, or may be scaled to customer requirements.
The P6420-57/61 pressure transducer is based on a four active arm strain gauge bridge fused to a high purity ceramic diaphragm, offering high natural output coupled with superb chemical and corrosion resistance. It has been designed primarily for use with concrete slurry and other abrasive fluids and has a cavity free, flush sensing diaphragm covered by a flexible polypropylene shield.
It offers a two wire, 4-20mA output proportional to fluid pressure with other outputs available as options. The sensing element and its associated electronics are housed in a rugged stainless steel case.
- Superb chemical and corrosion resistance
- 4-20mA, two wire operation (option 5-21mA)
- Unrivalled abrasion resistance
- Wide temperature range
- High electrical isolation
- Rugged construction
- Excellent long term stability
- Concrete pumping & other abrasive applications
- Brick dust