With one of the broadest product portfolios in the industry, NK Technologies provides reliable, innovative current sensing products designed to add value and exceed our customers’ expectations. From motor monitoring to heater status, semiconductor tools to water/wastewater plants, NK Technologies has a family of current sensors to meet your application needs.
Current Sensing Switches:
Ideal for off/on status, overload or underload indication. Current switches from NK Technologies combine a CT, signal conditioner and output contacts into a single package for use with industrial and factory automation equipment.
- Multiple Output Ranges
- Adjustable or Fixed Setpoints
- Models with Integral Time Delay Available
- Choice of N.O. or N.C., AC or DC Contacts
- Self-powered and Split-core Options
A compact inexpensive, easy-to-use LED ring which slips onto a conductor to give a flashing indication of current flow. Available options include models with pigtail outputs for remote LED applications or with normally open solid-state contacts.
- 5/16th inch ID suitable for conductors up to 100A
- Low sensitivity turn-on point detects currents as low as 0.5A with
- a single conductor pass
- High visibility flashing LED gives visual status
- Compact 1″ package with cable tie for secure mounting
Designed to provide an analog current reading for monitoring, data logging and panel meter applications, these transducers offer a choice of 0–5VDC, 0–10VDC or 4–20mA average responding or True RMS outputs. Self-powered and split-core options make these a cost-effective choice as a PLC input in motor status applications or where VFDs are involved.
- Average Responding or True RMS Output
- Jumper Selectable Ranges
- Solid-core,Split-core and Large Aperture Models
- AC or DC Current Options
High Performance True RMS AC voltage transducer for single or three phase sensing. Applicable on nominal circuits of 120V 240V, 480V. Compact enclosure, DIN-rail compatibility and snap-fit quick connect terminal blocks for quick and easy installation.
- 120V–500V Nominal Range
- 4–20mA True RMS Output
- 24V Loop Powered
- DIN-rail Mounting
Power Sensing Products:
Measure loads and improve performance by providing instantaneous True Power kW or accumulated kWh data. Simple, reliable and accurate. Digital communications available in some models. Contact the factory or a local distributor for more information.
- 4–20mA, 0–10VDC, and/or Networked Outputs
- Accepts Standard 5A or 0–333mV CT Inputs
- Optional LCD Display and RS232 Output
- DIN-rail Compatibility
Current transformers (CTs) for use with power transducers, panel meters, and in two-piece installations with transducers and switches to extend ranges for high amperage/large conductor applications.
- 5 Amp or 0-333mV Secondary Outputs
- Split-core or Solid-core Enclosures
- Agency Approved
- Ratios from 50 Amps to 200 Amps
Ground Fault Sensors:
Detecting ground fault conditions and protecting sensitive equipment or personnel from harm are where AG Series sensors can help. A compact design eliminates two-piece solutions while options include factory-set or field adjustable trip point; N.O. or N.C. latching or auto-reset relays, 24/120/240V power supply and noise immunity.
- N.O./N.C. Solid State Switch or Mechanical Relay Outputs
- Field Selectable 5mA, 10mA or 30mA Setpoints
- Noise Immunity Option for EMI/RFI Sensitive Environments
- UL, CE Approved
- Industrial grade relays specially designed for quick connection to AS and AT Series switches, providing additional relay flexibility.
- DIN-RAIL and DIN-2 kits allow NK Technologies’ switches, transducers and ground fault sensorsto be mounted on DIN-rail.