Acknowledgement of Terms:
The consideration of all sales/supply contracts (hereafter called the “Contracts”) entered into hereafter with SENSIT hereby:
1) acknowledges SENSIT trading terms of paying all amount due under the contracts, within thirty (30) days of the end of the calendar month in which the Contracts were executed; and
2) agree to comply in all respects, with the provisions of the contracts and in particular, without limitation, usual trading terms.
Agreement to SENSIT seeking from or giving to other credit providers details about: My/Our credit worthiness (Section 18N(1) (b) Privacy Act – 1998).
I/We agree that SENSIT may give to and seek from any credit providers named in this credit application and any credit providers that may be named in a credit report issued by a credit reporting agency, information about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to give or receive from each other under the Privacy Act.
I/We understand the information may be used for the following purposes:
– to assess an application by me/us for credit
– to notify other credit providers of a default by me/us.
– to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this loan where I/we are in default.
– to assess my/our credit worthiness.
Who by signing warrants that he/she has all requisite authority and that the current document as completed and all the information supplied about the customer to SENSIT in connection with the application is true and correct and that there is no known reason to suspect the company is or may become insolvent.